Publications WP: 3
- Ratnaweera, H. and Fettig, J.: State of the art of on-line monitoring and control of the coagulation process. Review paper: Water, 2015, doi:10.3390/w70x000x
- Manamperuma, L; Ratnaweera, H. Coagulation mechanisms during the substitution of inorganic salts with cationic polymers to increase the sludge value. Journal of Water Resource and Protection 2015 ; Volum 7.(17) s. 1495-1501
Presentation in international conferences
- Kosobucka M., Smoczynski L., Ratnaweera H., Wardzynska R., Zaleska-Chrost B., 2013. Initial removal of phosphorus from sewage. International Conference Ecopole, Zakopane Poland, 5-8 October.
- Manamperuma L, Ratnaweera H, (2014) Coagulation mechanisms during the substitution of inorganic salts with cationic polymers to increase the sludge value. IWA Conference Advances in particle science and separation, Sapporo, Japan, 15-18 June 2014
- Kosobucka M., Ratnaweera H., Smoczynski l., Liu W., 2015. DOSCON – on-line system for control and correction of treated wastewater. International Conference Flow analysis XIII, Prague, Czech Republik, 5-10 July.
Presentation in local workshops & seminars, and reports
- Manamperuma, L., Wei, L. and Wang, X: Coagulant Dosing Control in SBR – results from the Reszel WWTP. 3 presentations in 2014 and 2015 at WESH meetings, Dept of Mathematical Sciences, NMBU.
- Manamperuma, L. Coagulant Dosing Control using online water quality measurements. Joint UMW-NMBU workshop, 20 May 2015, Olsztyn, Poland